CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE AWARDS
New York, NY—March 2010 — The New York Chapter of the International Furnishings & Design Association (IFDA) honors industry luminaries for 2010:
• Media: Cindy Allen, Interior Design Magazine
• Interior Design: Charles Pavarini III, Charles Pavarini III Design Associates
• Product Design/Development: John Stark and Steven Stark, Stark
• Retailer-to-the-Trade Resource: Benjamin Moore & Co., Ray Gomez
• Green Achievement: Angela Nahikian, Steelcase
• Education: The Smithsonian’s Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Bill Moggridge
• Special Humanitarian Award: Kenneth Wampler, The Alpha Workshops
CHARLES PAVARINI III DESIGN ASSOCIATES, INC.
A full-scale, award-winning Architectural Interior Design Firm specializing in Architecturally-Based Interior Design. While many of our projects begin with new construction and full-scale renovations, we see nearly all projects through decoration and art selection to achieve a complete Interior Design Concept. Our work is widely recognized for its European Elegance, Sophisticated Style and Dramatic Ingenuity.
Recognized as one of America's Top Interior Design firms, CPDA, lead by Charles Pavarini III and J. Randall Tarasuk, has become an iconic 'Kips Bay Design Firm' participating in the Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse every 3 years since 2003.
This leading New York City-based design firm is capable of meeting any design challenge, large or small.